Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Clueless

Well this is a weird feeling and I am so glad that I do not have it often. Today Jason and I dropped off Baxter at Granny and Granddaddy's house and then took McKenzie to Amber and Brian's house. We are leaving in the morning for Philadelphia with Jason's company. I am pretty much just clueless. What did I used to do without a dog to trip over and a baby to keep up with? Our house is so quiet tonight. I almost could not even use the bathroom because my little audience was missing! It is just so funny how fast life changes when a sweet baby enters your life and so hard to remember what it used to be until there are quiet nights likes this.

Here is a funny story...I just got off the phone with Amber. She said that when they put McKenzie to bed she cried. Not an unusual thing to do for her when going to bed in a different place. However, shortly after putting her to bed, Amber's next door neighbor came over to see if everything was all right. They picked up McKenzie's screaming through their son's monitor in his room! Now granted, houses where they live are very close together. However, leave it to my child to be so loud that the neighbor had to come over to make sure everything was okay! Thank God for good neighbors!

I am really exicted to go to Philadelphia. Not only because it is going to be a nice get-a-way, but because my Cookie lives in Philadelphia! If you don't know about Cookie she is my oldest, bestest friend! We do not get to see each other near as much as we would like...once, maybe twice a year. So I am looking very forward to spending Saturday with her!

Check out the Lamb Family blog on the right side of ours to track McKenzie and Tate the next few days! They are a pair to keep an eye on! Thanks Auntie Amber and U.B.! Enjoy having twins!

No comments: