Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Landon's 2 Month Check-Up

Monday, Landon had his 2 Month check up. I can't even believe that he is 2 months old already! He is doing great! Landon continues to be such a great and easy baby. He is sleeping longer now! We have dropped the midnight feeding and he sleeps right through until about 3 or 4 am. However, last night he slept from 9:30-5:30! It was amazing! Here are his statistics from his checkup...
Weight: 13 lbs. 4 oz (78%)
Height: 24 inches (80%)
Head Circumference: 39 cm (22%)


I dug through McKenzie's file and here were her stats at her 2 month check up:
Weight: 12 lbs. 14.8 oz (90%)
Height: 24 1/2 inches (95%)
Head Circumference: 41 cm (90%)

I can't believe that McKenzie was taller! I thought for sure Landon was! I am excited now to compare their 4 month check up stats!

No comments: