Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Sick Again...

Yesterday we made another trip to the doctor. McKenzie woke up from her nap screaming and crying that her ear hurt. Poor little girl. Landon woke up yesterday all congested. So, we went. Once in the little room the nurse was asking what was wrong. McKenzie looks at her and says, "My throat hurts and my ear hurts, but Lord we don't know what hurts on Landon, he can't tell us." With that statement, I almost fell on the floor laughing! When she said, "But Lord," I almost lost it! So I guess from now on, I can just drive the kids to the doctor and McKenzie can do the rest! She is such a little mess and you never know what is going to come out of her mouth!

McKenzie is sick though. She has strep again, a sinus infection, and an ear infection. No school today. Landon is being switched back to milk based formula. Hopefully that will help with all his plumbing problems.

No comments: