Sunday, June 30, 2013

Cute Happenings During June

We have had a very busy June!  I can't believe that it is already the 30th.  It's crazy how fast time passes by.  Here are some cute pics from this month.
 
 
Landon loves cookie dough!  Any time I get my big mixer out he goes right to the silverware drawer and gets a spoon and stands there and waits.  It's so funny!  He is a boy after my own heart!
 



 This is how Landon has fallen asleep the last two nights!  Just like his Nana!
 
 
 
 Sweet MG fell asleep with her baby in her arms!


 
Handy Man Landon...he flips over his motorcycle and works on it with the can opener!  Hysterical to watch!




 


My Little Kitchen Helper!  He is great at it too!  I'm raising a very helpful little boy!

1 comment:

Tank said...

Cant wait to see yall in a few days!