Sunday, August 18, 2013

Baby Jessie's Shower

Last Sunday was my family baby shower. Amber and my friend, Brooke gave it to me. It was so nice! It was all things sprinkles...even popcorn drizzled in white chocolate with sprinkles on it! Delicious! It was so much fun and we I got such nice stuff. McKenzie was so excited to be part of the shower. She is still certain that the baby will be a girl and that her name will be Morgan. If by any chance it is a boy, McKenzie thinks we should name him Peter! I still feel like it is going to be a boy and we still as of today do not have the names finalized either way. We are getting down to the final days here so we need to decide that!
  






MG was very excited about the bag of bottle nipples and toothbrush!

When Landon woke up from his nap he got to join in the fun too!
Katie did it again.  When I was pregnant with Landon she made McKenzie a big sister book.  This time she made McKenzie and Landon a big sister/big brother book.  I tried to read it aloud but I couldn't make it through the first page.  So Katie had to read it to all of us!  It is a priceless gift that will be cherished forever!

No comments: