Thursday, October 16, 2008

Help...someone help!

Hey! I am looking for a someone who can help me with this blog. I have really messed it up. I have this ugly background that I can't seem to replace. Also, my "friends links" have disappeared as well as my lilypie ticker on the left side. I added the ticker to our title because I could not figure out how to put it back on the left side. I can't find LAYOUT anywhere in my mess to fix all these problems. Also when I try to post a pic it is all letters and numbers until you post it. I can't see the pictures so I can't write captions under them. I am really fed up with this...and I need a lesson in blogging 101! Does anyone know what I am talking about or think they can help me? I will be more than happy to give you my password for you to fix this for me. Please let me know if you have any suggestions. Thanks!

1 comment:

Tank said...

Hey, I wish I could have helped with that! I still think the blog looks great. I send y'all all my love from Tanzania!