Saturday, March 21, 2009

Kate Gosselin

Hey Everyone! I have to report about what I did last night! Last night I went with 7 of my girl friends to see Kate Gosselin speak in Atlanta. It was so cool! If you do not know who she is, she is the Kate, the mom, on Jon and Kate plus 8! She basically told their story about how they wound up with 8 children and how God has help them and blessed them so much. It was very interesting. She is a very real person and very much what you see is what you get with her. I have to say though that we were sitting in the very back of the church but my friend Ellen was on the front row. So half way through awesome, brave Katie walks my camera down to Ellen for some gets pictures! It was a super fun night!











Now about us! We have all 3 been sick again this entire week. This time we all have a really bad cold. We are all on medicine and just waiting to get batter. We are not doing anything big this weekend because we are just warn out from being sick. We hope that you all have a great weekend!

No comments: