Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Got it Fixed

I am so happy and proud of myself! I have figured out how to fix my blog and make it normal again! Apparently, after several hours of searching for help on different website I realized that I was not alone in this problem. LOTS of people were just as frustrated as I was. Thanks to some really computer savvy folks, I was able to follow picture directions and get my blog back in line! Thanks to you who ever you are that knows not only how to fix your own blog but how to post pictures of exactly what my screen needs to look like every step of the way!

2 comments:

Tank said...

So glad! We need to print it all out and make you a book just incase it ever gets erased! You have done such an incredible thing with this blog.

Laura said...

Glad you figured it out! I had no idea how to help you. That's why my background is always the same- I wouldn't know how to fix it if something went wrong!