Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Ticker...

Once again I write about the ticker to the right...the one about Little Sam. Yes, today is the due date for our precious baby that we anxiously await. However, there are no signs yet of this little one coming. I am fine with that! I am holding out for Thursday morning...September the 1st....the month of the beautiful blue sapphire!! I know I am crazy, but a girl can dream and plan! I do have an appointment to be induced Wednesday night at 10 pm if Sam cooperates and does not come before then. We just can't wait to see what this baby is! Boy name is settled, girl name is still not 100%! Ahhh...it is getting close! We must decide soon! McKenzie is still holding out for flip flop! She may just win if we can't decide on anything else!

It is so hard to think that 3 more days is all the time we have left with just McKenzie. I am not sure how we will spend Tuesday and Wednesday. However, I do know that Uncle Jeffrey is coming tomorrow with Granny and Grandaddy and McKenzie cannot even wait to see them! She is beyond excited! Jeff arrived home last night. He has been living out of the country for 3 years. His latest home was Norway. We are so excited that he is back and will be living here, we hope forever now! He has no plans now to return across the pond that I know of yet, so we so are glad for that! McKenzie and I have not seen Jeff since Christmas. Jason went to the airport last night to welcome him home!

1 comment:

Tank said...

It's fun to go back and read this now! I can't believe Landon is over a week old already. So glad he is doing so well.