Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

I had a wonderful Mother's Day! We got up and went to church where I got a rose when I picked up McKenzie. Then we came home and I took a nap! (That is what I asked for for Mother's Day!) We had a lovely dinner out and the kids were very well behaved so then we finished off the night with ice cream! It was a fabulous day!
This is as close as Landon would sit by me.  He is for sure going through the "I hate pictures" stage.
My sweet girl!  And in that huge box...the most beautiful sounding wind chimes you have ever heard!  I just love them!

This is what Landon was doing while McKenzie and I were taking pictures.  I just wanted one of the 3 of us all together up close, however, I guess I will just have to settle for two different pictures!

No comments: