Friday, May 10, 2013

Mother's Day Party at ELC

Today was the Mother's Day Party at McKenzie's School. I look forward to this day all year long. They always do the sweetest things and make the most precious keepsakes. Today, we moms were to wait in the hallway and each child came out to get their mom with a pink rose. It was precious. MG sat me down at my place mat she made which was adorable and I put my rose in the vase she made with finger prints. Then she served me snack and punch. It was wonderful. I felt just like a queen. The teachers also put together a recipe book of the kid's favorite food that their mom makes. Each child had to tell how the recipe was made and every mom got a book with all the kid's recipes! Priceless! McKenzie's recipe was pizza, which we never make, always buy. It was hilarious! Each mom also got a beautiful card and a drawn picture of what we looked like. Along with the picture was a bunch of questions that each child got to fill in. My favorite one that McKenzie filled in was that I am 30 years old and weigh about 50 pounds! It was a fabulous day with my precious girl!


My place mat (If you click on the picture you can see all of it!)
Here is the picture of me and my answered questions!
The cookbook...
(I'm not sure why this picture turned and I don't know how to turn it back on the blog)
 

Here is McKenzie's recipe!  (Click the picture to see the entire recipe!)




No comments: