Monday, September 1, 2008

Olan Mills at Home

Amber and I had this great idea that we would dress Tate and McKenzie alike and take their picture for my parents for Grandparents Day. If you look closely you will see that their outfits have a lamb on them and say "I love ewe!" Well, we waited until late in the day to try this. Both babies were tired and not wanting to cooperate. I was taking the pictures and Amber was shaking anything that she could find that made noise. It was pretty funny! I think from now on though we will try Olan Mills!

Take 1- They both needed to chew on something!


Take 2- Both were looking at the camera which was a plus but... neither one was smiling!


Take 3-McKenzie is leaning on Tate and in another second she had her foot in her mouth!




Take 4- McKenzie Grace and Tate McGowan holding hands! They always reach for each other's hand! McKenzie is smiling but Tate looks scared!


1 comment:

Heather said...

Saw this picture at school...so precious!!! Just realized you guys had blogs. We just started one but I wish I would have done it earlier!