Monday, September 29, 2008

On the Move




Hey everyone! I hope this finds everyone doing well. We have had another busy weekend! We spent the weekend with Jason's parents in Young Harris. We had a great time there. Jason carved a pumpkin for McKenzie and then we put her in a pumpkin suit that her Grandma bought her and took lots of pictures. They turned out really cute if I say so myself!

Today McKenzie and I leave for Madison. I am taking her to drop her off because tomorrow Jason and I are flying to Virginia. We will be spending the night there because Jeff's commissioning service for Africa will be on Wednesday. Nana took the day off of work to play with McKenzie! She is so excited! Wednesday night we fly home and I will go to Madison to get McKenzie and Jason will be coming home to pick Baxter up from the kennel. It will be another busy week for us. We hope your week is wonderful and safe!

No comments: