Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Boppa & Bom and a Jeffrey Update

Hey everyone! I hope you are having a great week and staying warm! It has gotten so cold this week. We have just been staying in. On Sunday we had a nice surprise. My dad came to our house and brought my grandparents from New York. We don't get to see them much because of the distance. They are staying with us until Wednesday. On Wednesday I will be taking them back to Madison. Wednesday night in Madison, McKenzie will be meeting Santa for pictures for the very first time! I'll let you know how that goes! McKenzie and I will be staying in Madison until Sunday. Jason and Baxter will join us there Friday after work. We will be celebrating Thanksgiving with my family on Saturday since we will be with Jason's family in the mountains on Thanksgiving Day.

We have really enjoyed Boppa and Bom (my grandparents) and McKenzie has loved them playing with her! She has performed royally for them and continues to talk all the time! They bought her a rocking horse that really looks like a horse and makes the galloping sounds. I thought she would be afraid of it but she laughs and loves it! Today she rolled (not crawling yet, just rolling!) over to it and tried to pull herself on. It is so cute to watch her ride it!

For all of you who check our blog know that Jason's middle brother Jeffrey is in Africa for two year as a missionary. He was supposed to spend his time in Tanzania but now we have found out that he will be living in Kenya instead. He has mixed emotions about the move but is very excited to be with people he knows in Kenya. He was the lone ranger in Tanzania. We are so proud of him and of course miss him like crazy. Please continue to pray for Jeff and his move to Kenya as he strives to reach the world and church the unchurched! He is amazing!

We hope that you all have an excellent rest of the week!

1 comment:

Tank said...

I am back! Expect regular commenting all over your blog. The blog looks amazing, as usual and I am so thankful that you have this. It really keeps me updated! I have missed it so much this past month. Thank you for including me in your blog. I love and miss y'all! Happy Thanksgiving from Kenya!