Sunday, August 30, 2009

McKenzie's Scrapbook

Well this has been a long time coming! I have finally finished McKenzie's first year scrapbook! I just ordered it tonight and I am so excited about it. You know me, last minute Megan, my time with the program expires tomorrow! However, I got to use this really awesome program online called Heritage Makers. I would never have known about this but you know my sister in law, Amber. She knows about everything! We shared an account to created scrapbooks for McKenzie and Tate and their first year of life! It was so fun to watch McKenzie grow up as I created the pages of her book. It took hours upon hours to create but McKenzie can have this book forever! Amber not only knows about everything, she knows how to do everything!! I was just talking to her on the phone and she was telling me that after I publish something on this website I can share the link so that everyone can view McKenzie's book. So, here is the link!

http//www.heritagemakers.com/projectBrowserStandAlone.cfm?projectId=823332&productId=11&projectSponsor=457785

I hope you enjoy it! Thanks Amber for being the best sister I have ever had and for sharing all that you know with me! Much love!

No comments: