Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Fabulous Fox Theater

I am a little behind with this post. The last Saturday in August, we went to the Fox Theater to see The Sound of Music. We ate brunch across the street at The Georgian Terrace. It was so delicious! My two best friends from high school, Jennifer and Allison and their moms went with Mom and me. We had the best time! Not only was it so good to hang out with friends but it was so good to see their moms too! All the moms live in Madison and us girls see each other outside of Madison but do not see the moms as often. The play was absolutely amazing! It was one of the best if not the best I have ever seen. The Fox is such a magical place and the play was just as magical. We all have decided that this will be an annual outing! I can't wait to do it again next year!
Jennifer, her mom, Carol, my Mom, Me, Allison's mom, Lavonne, and Allison

No comments: