New Things That McKenzie Can Do:
- No more bottles before bed after our formula is gone! McKenzie will start to get a sippy cup of milk before bed instead of a bottle!
- No more baby food! McKenzie has gotten to a point now where she will not eat any baby food and is very selective about what real foods she wants. Her Dr. told me today not to worry about it. She will eat when she is hungry and stop when she is full. I just need to offer her all the food groups at every meal.
- McKenzie will remain sitting backwards in the car. He Dr. said that this is the safest way for her to travel. She will remain backwards until she reaches 28 pounds. That is what her car seat says is the safe weight to be turned around. Every car seat is different!
- McKenzie can now wear sunscreen and bug spray!
- No more bottle in the middle of the night! She will just get some water and go back to bed.
- The Dr. was very excited that McKenzie is walking! She was also excited to see her point to objects already.
It is so amazing what all happened in one year. McKenzie was born and drank only bottles, then onto rice cereal, then baby food, now real food! First it was rolling over, then sitting up, then crawling, and now walking! It is just so fun to watch her grow!
We hope you all have a great weekend!