Thursday, April 2, 2009

Dog Food

Well...I knew it would happen some time. McKenzie is so intrigued by Baxter's food and water bowls. She likes to pick them up and dump the water out! So, Baxter's dishes stay on the counter most of the time. However, last night I was trying to make dinner and McKenzie was sitting on the floor in front of the refrigerator playing with her letter magnets. I fed Baxter and went back to make dinner. I looked up and McKenzie had crawled so quickly across the room to Baxter food dish that I did not even see her move. Her sweet little mouth was just a chewing! Not only did she have a piece of his dog food in her mouth but, both of her hands were squeezed tightly shut with handfuls of food also. Baxter was just eating what was left in his bowl. So needless to say, I had to pry open her hands and give Baxter his food back and then finger sweep her mouth for the last piece. Yummy! Oh... she is a funny girl!

No comments: