Sunday, November 29, 2009

Today...

Today we drove home Jason's parents house. It is a long drive and for McKenzie I know it must feel like forever. Three hours in the car is a long time. She did sleep a little but the rest of time was filled with baby and snacks! McKenzie was asking for her baby that she had thrown on the floor earlier. I gave her her baby and she asked for the baa baa to feed the baby. I looked all over the back seat and found it between her seat and the door. I then explained to her that I could not reach it right now, but when we stopped I would get it for her. So, her little wheels began to turn and I looked in the back seat to see why she had gotten so quiet and this is what I saw...

McKenzie was feeding her baby with he big toe! (Of course she was barefoot...her shoes and socks are off before we are out of the driveway!) Jason and I almost lost it! We were laughing to so hard! I guess she was going to feed her baby no matter what! Too cute!



Yummy big toe!

Then when we got home we were unloading the car and I came into the house with a load of stuff and could not find MG anywhere. Here is where I found her...


in Baxter's Crate!

She was not happy at all when I made her get out of Baxter's house!


This evening we were walking Baxter and poor McKenzie fell face first on the sidewalk. She only cried for a second. It was amazing. Her head is bright red but not too swollen. It is scrapped from the sidewalk though. I hope it is gone by next Sunday, we have Santa pictures!


Poor Baby...

Another Goose Egg

So, what a day it was!

No comments: