Wednesday, October 27, 2010

ELC Fall Party

Today was McKenzie's Fall Party at her school. It was at 9:30 this morning. That is a really hard time to have "party food" for little kids. McKenzie was not hungry at all and did not eat much. Her party was fun and she enjoyed me being there. However, it is very hard for me to be there because she just wants me all the time. She does not want to do things with her class. So, it made it kind of hard. Hopefully, as the year goes on the parties will be easier for her! It was fun to go to her class and see all her friends! They are all so sweet and cute! I just love the little school that she goes to!


Silly face!

Cheese!


Her little place mat they made! So sweet!


This is McKenzie's fall picture from her school! I am so happy how it turned out!

1 comment:

Tank said...

Great pictures. She is so precious. Give her a kiss from me!