Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Hey Baby, Lets Go To Vegas

Jason and I are headed to Vegas today! We are so excited! We are going to celebrate our 5th Anniversary, all ready! We are going with our good friends, Brad and Brooke. It should be a fabulous trip! We are going to see the Lion King on Saturday night. I got the tickets for my birthday and now it is time to use them! I am so excited to see the Lion King. It is one of my all time favorite movies and I love the music in it too!



McKenzie is off to Grandma's house. She was so excited when I woke her up today and told her that today was the day to go to Grandma's! McKenzie told me right away that she was going to feed the fish and the dog with Papa Norton. They have a big fish pond and McKenzie loves to feed the fish. She is going to have a blast and be spoiled all over!

No comments: