Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Cookie's Visit


Cookie came to visit McKenzie and I while Jason is Africa. She arrived on the 4th and left today, the 9th. We had a blast, like we always do! We got to do lots of really fun things! We went to Madison for the long weekend and McKenzie and Baxter hung out with Nana and Papa T. while Cookie and I went to Athens and saw a movie and had dinner! It has been a long time since I have gone alone out to have dinner with a friend. It was very fun! Then Cookie and I visited the aquarium on Monday! Nana wanted to keep MG on her day off, so I left her! They had fun too and when Cookie and I got back to Nana's house, McKenzie had been shopping and got new clothes! It is always so much fun to see Cookie and hang out with her. We just laugh and laugh and talk and talk! I only with we lived closer! Cookie and Kenzie

Kenzie dumped the goldfish and Nana laughed!



The Aquarium! I love this picture!


Cookie's favorite dessert...Dirt Cake!
McKenzie loved it too!

Playing in the hose...only at the farm!

No comments: