Sunday, October 25, 2009

Shoes

McKenzie loves shoes! She likes all kinds of shoes. She likes all types and colors and occasions to wear different ones. She likes to play with her shoes too! McKenzie just loves shoes! Her newest thing is taking off her shoes. We are not even down the driveway and McKenzie has bare feet! She loves to play with her feet in the car and laughs when she tickles them! It is precious! Her newest thing to do with her shoes is to take them off and put her socks inside. It is just so funny to me how she does this. We have never shown her this and we don't do this either. So, this is all on her own. It is not an uncommon thing but just funny that she started doing it. Yesterday, I had put on her shoes and she was in her playroom and came out barefoot. I assumed that her shoes were in the playroom since she had them on when she went in. I went in to look and here is what I found...




It was so sweet that I had to take a picture and share it! She had taken off her shoes and stuffed her socks inside and lined them up. Now, I promise this is not how they came off her feet...they were on the right feet! But, so sweet! She is growing up so quickly, we can't even stand it!

2 comments:

Amber said...

whatever - after working at that Montissori school you let her where them how ever they fall - lol

Tank said...

Lol! Kathy would be so proud of her Princess!