Friday, February 26, 2010

Steve's Christmas Present

This year for Christmas Jason and I gave Steve a ticket to the George Strait and Reba concert in Atlanta. I got the other ticket! Well, it was last night! It was the best concert I have ever been to. It started at 7 and was over at 11:30. I could not believe that they played so long! Leann Womack opened the show, which was amazing! Then came Reba! She even had Barbara Jean on the stage with her from the Reba show if you know what I am talking about. Super funny! They when Reba left the stage everyone cheered and she came back out in an old taxi, (like the ones from the movies or in NYC) she had changed her clothes into a red dress and she came back on stage to sing Fancy! It was incredible! Reba really puts on a show. She was dancing and singing all over the stage! Then came the King of Country Music...Mr. George Strait!!! Oh my gosh, I went crazy! He sang for over an hour and a half! It was amazing! The only song I wanted him to sing was Baby Blue and he never did. When he left the stage and came back on his first song he sang was all in Spanish. It was really good! Then he sang two more and it was over. Steve and I just had the best time. It was really fun just hanging out with him and spending time together enjoying the concert so much. We both had an awesome time! If you have the chance don't miss Reba or George...they are amazing! Leann Womack

Reba

After Reba, I ran into my friend Brooke at the bathroom!



The King of Country!


Mr. George Strait

Brad and Brooke

Me and Steve

1 comment:

Tank said...

glad y'all had fun!